Today, when I woke up and saw the news I was so sad. This crazy world we live in just keeps getting crazier.
I have no ideas, no opinions and no information to offer in light of new current events. I am just trying to offer some hope, positivity, and something different.
Normally on Thursday’s, I do random thoughts most of the funny nature but today I am going to be a little more serious. I have been very quiet lately because my life has been so chaotic and honestly, no one would read what my chaotic mind writes. 🙂
- Be Kind. You do not know what is going on with others and you could be the thing that pushes them over their limit.
- Be Open. Allow yourself to see/hear another’s viewpoint or opinion whether you believe it or not. Sometimes it only takes one person to put things in a different way and you will change.
- Change! Do not allow yourself to be stagnant. Do something, anything other than following that circular path over and over again.
- Choose your words wisely! I.E. You cannot TRY, you can only do or do not!!
- Have Fun! We were all put here to help each other and to navigate the craziness of Earth. Have some fun because it is not all terrible. You need to stop and smell the roses from time to time!!!