As you can tell from my blog, I try not to focus on the negative and big topics constantly. I mean, who needs that? Not me. Today, I have found some riddles to have some fun. I love this kind of stuff especially because I often find I cannot figure them out. Well, not at first. 🙂 Have Fun!! Answers at the bottom.
- There is a dead man in the middle of a field, nothing is around him and there are no footprints of any sort. There is an unopened package next to him. How did he die? HINT: As he approached the field he knew he was going to die.
- I can be crushed to pieces but only if I am given away first, I can be clogged and attacked but that’s usually my own doing. No matter how many problems I have, you wouldn’t dare let me go. What am I?
- You can find me in the Earth, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter but not in Venus and Neptune. What am I?
- What did the smelly feet and smelly shoes say to each other before going on a long day of walking?
- I am short, I come second among a dozen, and every four years I change in a way that none of the other dozen do. What am I?
- I have a home and a big space, I have keys but I have no locks, I have lots of letters but I have no mailbox. What am I?
- Every day people all over the world come to see me, but they rarely stay for more than a few minutes. I am considered very dirty by most people yet they still wouldn’t want a home without me. What am I?
Until next time, you are NOT alone! –Jenn
- His parachute didn’t open.
- A heart
- The letter R
- This socks
- The month of February
- A keyboard
- A toilet