I figured it might be a good idea to let you all know a little more about me. We have been doing this thing together for over a week now. As a reader myself, I find that when I know more about a person, I not only feel as though I have a connection but also more trusting and open to their words.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I am an only child.
- I am a bowler. I have done so for almost 30 years.
- I became a certified bowling coach when I was 16.
- I went to school to be a Radiologic Technologist (Xray Tech).
- I have an Associates Degree in Middle School Education.
- I have 11 cats all but one of them we rescued from outside.
- I have a very large extended family.
- I post tons of pictures of the Beach because it is my MOST favorite place.
- I am a music buff. My taste is eclectic from P!nk, Led Zeppelin, Michael Buble, Blake Shelton, Trisha Yearwood, 5 Finger Death Punch to Van Morrison.
- I have been dealing with depression since my early teens but only sought help as an adult.
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. Until tomorrow remember this:
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill 2 swimming pools
- You cannot snore and dream at the same time
- The average person walks the equivalent of twice around the world in a lifetime.
- Vending machines are twice as likely to kill you than a shark. Watch out for those things in the ocean!
Remember…you are NOT alone! Until next time — J